2. While at least four engines tend to repeat from one year’s 10 best list to the next, only two of last year’s powerplants remain recognized for 2014, the Honda Accord’s peppy and fuel-efficient 3.5-liter V6 and the powerful supercharged 3.0-liter V6 featured in the Audi S5.
2. According to the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, China's migrant workers account for around 50 percent of the labor force in industrial and related sectors. Yet they don't enjoy equal rights as city dwellers because of household registration requirements.
3. London, meanwhile, is expected to welcome 18.88 million visitors this year.
4. Wishing you all the blessings of a beautiful season.愿你拥有美丽的新年所有的祝福。
5. Meanwhile, it's onto 2010:
6. The girl, said to be from Shanghai, paid the man between 1,900 and 9,500 yuan every day over a two-month period through online payments using her mother's mobile phone and debit card.
1. An ancient Egyptian amulet was uncovered in Jerusalem by a young girl taking part in a family dig in the capital.
2. Chinese Premier Li Keqiang delivers a government work report during the opening meeting of the fourth session of the 12th National People's Congress at the Great Hall of the People in Beijing, capital of China, Mar 5, 2016.
4. American brands such as Chipotle, Texas Instruments and General Dynamics are on the list for the first time.
2. The global trend of peace, development and cooperation and globalization are indivisible.
4. The overall 2018 ranking encompasses more schools than ever before – 1,250 universities located across 74 countries. This is an increase from the 1,000 schools in 65 countries included in last year's edition.
6. You`d love to know the balance of forces that shape and move your ponytail, right? That`s why Joseph Keller, Raymond Goldstein, Patrick Warren and Robin Ball received this igNOMINIOUS prize!
1. found（v 建立；使有根据）作为词根表示：底部
2. Wages will finally accelerate after years of stagnation