1. Sales of counterfeit products represent nearly 45% of those cases, 18.2% higher than last year. Bad feedback from consumers, frequent returns of goods, and complaints have been plenty. Some sellers use unreal low price as a business trap to promote their products.
2. For many Western whites, opportunities for achieved identity — the top of the hill — seem unattainable. So their ascribed identity — their whiteness — feels more important than ever.
3. Read about successful businesses. Take in the wealth of knowledge that’s been provided by successful entrepreneurs such as Steve Jobs and the personalities from Shark Tank. A successful business plan does not have to be a book. A 10-page plan is digestible yet long enough to include everything you need to start.
6. "Wholesale food prices suggest that pork, vegetable and fruit price inflation all eased last month," said Capital Economics before the figures came out. "
2. China accounts for about 15 per cent of the world’s gold production, a higher proportion than Saudi Arabia has in the oil market. But since 2016 authorities have tightened their scrutiny on gold mining, which has led to the closure of smaller mines in the country.
5. The Chinese comedy Never Say Die has brought in an impressive $326 million worldwide to date.
3. *Guest Actress in a Drama Series: Margo Martindale, “The Americans”
1. “We have resolved this matter and will move forward to build on the important actions Honda has already taken to address our past shortcomings in early warning reporting,” said RickSchostek, Honda executive vice president, in a statement. “We continue to fully cooperate with NHTSA to achieve greater transparency and to further enhance our reporting practices.”