1. Anna comes from a mob family and her hair, sometimes matched with large sunglasses or wide-lapel Armani trench coats, indicates both a degree of class and no-nonsense power.
2. In local currency terms exports managed slight growth of 0.6 per cent last month, besting expectations of 0.1 per cent contraction but still down substantially from growth of 5.9 per cent in November. Imports grew 10.8 per cent in renminbi terms, more than double the expected 4.8 per cent but down 2.2 percentage points from the month prior.
2. Russian and English fans may have dominated headlines during this month's Euro 2016 football championships for their boorish, thuggish behavior.
3. 约瑟夫?斯蒂格利茨(Joseph Stiglitz)等诺贝尔经济学奖得主、比尔?麦吉本(Bill McKibben)等环保活动人士、乔治?索罗斯(George Soros)及新经济思维研究所(Institute for New Economic Thinking)、阿尔?戈尔(Al Gore)和其他现代思想家全都提醒我们，传统经济学家（以及他们效力的银行、企业和政府机构）都已对坏的经济学理论成瘾，他们在破坏美国的未来。
5. The school’s network was vital in helping me find a job in one of the most prestigious companies worldwide, says one graduate from Rotterdam School of Management. The company was a corporate partner so I basically received the job application in my mailbox.
6. Hurun Chairman Rupert Hoogewerf said: "Those entrepreneurs should be called 'super wealth creators' instead of simply 'rich people', which could highlight their contribution to China's society and economy."
1. Dachis: JetBlue started the year with some tough moments (a pilot’s panic attack gave them a rough start), but customer satisfaction and excellent social service during the busy holiday travel season carried the brand to success in 2012.
5. The enterprise storage company boosts company morale by hosting a mid-summer "Dog Day". Employees bring their pets to work and enjoy a vendor fair (local groomers, store owners, and trainers are often present), as well as a doggie talent show. A raffle runs the week leading up to the event, and all proceeds are donated to a local animal charity.
6. Not all the judges agreed with the book’s proposed solutions but nobody questioned the force of its argument.
2. Best Companies rank: 68
3. Ninety percent of the students believe their universities' guidance on entrepreneurship would help their future businesses. In addition, they professed appreciation for policies intended to encourage entrepreneurship.
The Sixers are still slowly pivoting from a full-on institutional tank job to trying to be competitive, and the Suns are not expecting to be anything like good. So those two teams are quasi-tanking. They are, at least, not mad about losing.
But many others cities that have featured prominently in recent months remained relatively undaunted by the new popularity of purchasing curbs, as prices remained substantially elevated from a year earlier.